Holland Signal, Inc. (HSI)
HOLLAND SIGNAL, Inc., is a Service Oriented Business dealing in the field of Telecommunications products, devices and services. Established as Holland Signal, Inc. in November 1989 and Incorporated February 28, 1990. Immediately established contacts with various Government Procurement Agencies to procure Communications-Electronics Services, Equipment and SETA Projects and Contracts. These services and projects are provided to the Departments of the Army, the Navy, the Air Force, and other Government Agencies such as the Defense Information Systems Agency( DECCO, DISA, RPA etc.) and Commercial Customers.
Picture of James W. Holland's FCC License
Although the business environment is very competitive, within the geographical proximity of HSI in the Telecommunications industry, competition is actually complementary. Alliances are formed in limited partnerships to accomplish specific tasks where specific levels of expertise are exploited. This results in additional opportunities for each party involved.Competition:
The following is the
business background of the owners of HSI, CEO Sandy and President J. W.
Holland. Commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGE Code) is 0LAG2, and
United States/Canada Joint Certification Number is 0015929:
(1) TeleBermuda International, LTD Bermuda; Procurement and Installation, SSOG Test AND IntelSat Acceptance of Type “B” Earth Station
(2) TRESCOM “San Juan / St. THOMAS” Telephone company, Emergency Long Distance Service Restoration Sept/Oct. 1994 in the aftermath of Hurricane Marilynn. Replaced and restored microwave systems and established an additional link in support of FEMA. Successful restoration of major portions of Long Distance Service within 30 Minutes upon arrival at damaged facilities.
(3)- Government Contracts completed with the US Navy and USAF, 7 each. One with Pt. Magu Naval Air Station and one with Naval Aviation Electronics Supply Center Indianapolis, IN. and three with the Sacramento Air Logistics Center, McClellan AFB, Ca. and two with the Defense Information Systems Agency, Scott AFB, IL.
(4)- Sub-Contracted to
Engineering and Technical Services, Inc. to perform on-site project management
and installation of a power amplifier shelter and system in the Republic of
Panama December 8, 1989 through January 16,
1990. (preparation for Operation Just Cause)
(5)- Provided Consultation & Contract Services to:
(6) Transportable Satellite System Up-Link Refurbishment, Sugarman Video Productions, 444 Madison Avenue, New York, NY. (2 each “C” Band Transportable Systems) and Consultation Services.
(7) Service Installations and De-installations for:
(8) Managed the Martin-Marietta Corporate Satellite Communications Network (Operations and Logistics), Baltimore, Maryland 1986/1989. Title & Position: Manager, Satellite Operations.
(9) Managed the Training Department at RCA Cylix Communications Network, Memphis, Tennessee 1984/1986 Title & Position (Dual position) Manager, Training & Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist.
(10) Program Manager for the U.S. Army Signal Corps Communications-Electronics Maintenance Management MOSs’ for the Enlisted Personnel Management System Job Task Analysis/ System Engineering Project 1975/1976. Retired from the US Army Signal Corps, May 23, 1976, after 23 years Service.
Other Business Offerings :
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or comments about this